Thought from I Samuel 2:30...

"Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before Me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from Me; for them that honour Me I will honour, and they that despise Me shall be lightly esteemed."

Interesting thought...If I want to be highly esteemed in God's sight then I must first decide to honor Him with my life. God always expects me to be willing take the first step in every area of growth in my Christian life. He will not force Himself upon me. James 4:8a..."Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you." God deeply desires our fellowship but is waiting for us to make the first move. Thank you, God, for reminding me of the importance of honoring You with every moment of my life today! I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment