We had a great day at church this morning for the start of our Fall Program and Baptist Conference! We had 38 in our teen department for Friend Day! Exciting!! God is GOOD! Our teens worked hard the past couple weeks inviting their friends. We had breakfast and made some announcements in the teen dept. Then we all headed downstairs to hear Dr. Bob Gray Sr. preach a WONDERFUL Sunday school lesson on forgiveness. We also got to see 22 people receive Christ as Saviour this morning with 5 baptisms! Exciting to see God's people excited about bringing visitors to church.
We also had a great group of teens and church members back tonight for some great preaching. We did not get to take any pictures this morning, but here is a picture of some of the teens we had back tonight with Dr. Bob Gray. It is a GREAT privilege to serve the Lord!
- ► 2010 (30)
- Picture of some of our kids...
- GREAT Soul-winning Story...
- Great Weekend!
- Interesting thought...
- God can use anyone with a desire to be used!
- Good Job, Patriots...
- Fun with the Teen Girls!
- Great Sunday in the Teen Department...
- Had a great day out Teen Soul-winning today. 17 te...
- AMAZING the testimony a group of teens can have!
- Great time of soul-winning with the teens!
- Thought from I Samuel 2:30...
- Great Service, Baptist Conference on Soul-winning!...
- Great Day at the Arlington Baptist Church today!
- HILARIOUS game to play!
- Being married to a Youth Pastor is fun!
- Friend Day is coming!
- Busy, Busy Days!
- Great Weekend!
- Great Sunday School Class!
- Great Teen activity!
- Just when I think I know what I am doing...
- I love working with teenagers!
- ▼ October (23)