Great Sunday in the Teen Department...

We had a good Sunday in the Teen Department, 26 teens, 6 of which were visitors! I had the privilege of leading 2 of the young ladies to the Lord and one followed the Lord in baptism! We had a great lesson on Psalms 126, talking about the importance of laughing and singing and the influence their testimony can have on others. I enjoyed teaching my girls what a VITAL role music plays in our lives. I enjoyed teaching them the importance of having the right kind of music, you can't just get rid of the bad; you have to REPLACE the bad with the good. And I also enjoyed teaching them the importance of singing out and not being embarrassed about letting others know they are a Christian. It is a privilege!!

Thanks, God, for the privilege of teaching teen ladies' Sunday school. I LOVE the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment