We had a good Sunday in the Teen Department, 26 teens, 6 of which were visitors! I had the privilege of leading 2 of the young ladies to the Lord and one followed the Lord in baptism! We had a great lesson on Psalms 126, talking about the importance of laughing and singing and the influence their testimony can have on others. I enjoyed teaching my girls what a VITAL role music plays in our lives. I enjoyed teaching them the importance of having the right kind of music, you can't just get rid of the bad; you have to REPLACE the bad with the good. And I also enjoyed teaching them the importance of singing out and not being embarrassed about letting others know they are a Christian. It is a privilege!!
Thanks, God, for the privilege of teaching teen ladies' Sunday school. I LOVE the opportunity!
- ► 2010 (30)
- Picture of some of our kids...
- GREAT Soul-winning Story...
- Great Weekend!
- Interesting thought...
- God can use anyone with a desire to be used!
- Good Job, Patriots...
- Fun with the Teen Girls!
- Great Sunday in the Teen Department...
- Had a great day out Teen Soul-winning today. 17 te...
- AMAZING the testimony a group of teens can have!
- Great time of soul-winning with the teens!
- Thought from I Samuel 2:30...
- Great Service, Baptist Conference on Soul-winning!...
- Great Day at the Arlington Baptist Church today!
- HILARIOUS game to play!
- Being married to a Youth Pastor is fun!
- Friend Day is coming!
- Busy, Busy Days!
- Great Weekend!
- Great Sunday School Class!
- Great Teen activity!
- Just when I think I know what I am doing...
- I love working with teenagers!
- ▼ October (23)