Our favorite Pumpkin Muffin recipe!

It's fall!! YAY! My absolute favorite time of year. Consequently, I love all things pumpkin this time of year--especially a good sweet pumpkin muffin that I can have with my hot cup of coffee. This recipe is healthy AND delicious, which should be a given in my book. Healthy does NOT have to equal tasteless and boring!!

Here is a link for the recipe I use.

Healthy AND Delicious Pumpkin Muffins

The above picture is of her muffins.  I forgot to take a photo of mine yesterday...since my family ate them up before I had the chance! Mine looked more bumpy and home-made, which I prefer as a look for muffins anyways. My husband and kids love these, and so do I!

I cook them just like her recipe the only tweak is--for sweetener, I use 1/4 c. honey and 1/4 c. maple syrup as I don't prefer the 'all honey' taste. I use melted unrefined coconut oil not olive oil, but I'm sure either would work fine. You do not taste a coconut flavor at all in the finished product, and they do not have a different taste. Almond milk or regular milk both work the same.

My 3 kids each had one of these with a banana for breakfast this morning, as well. They LOVE having something 'sweet' for breakfast and I LOVE not cooking breakfast on busy mornings. :) Win Win! Enjoy all the pumpkin you can this fall season! (Or anytime of the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment