Caramel Apple Sundae...YES please!

Was I good about being healthy the last few days with SO much candy around?

...That would be a no...

BUT! Here is a dessert that can help out your sweet tooth without all that refined flour and just a little sugar. My husband and I really enjoyed this one! So quick and simple and very tasty with our coffee! This would be great and super easy to serve for friends.

Caramel Apple Sundae:
Place diced apples in the bowl. Sprinkle over a tablespoon or so of the mini chips and 10-12 mini marshmallows. Warm the caramel sauce and pour a tablespoonful over your apples. Top with your desired amount of chopped nuts. And there you go...Caramel Apple Sundae!

Ingredients:
Diced Apples
Caramel Sauce
(There are several good healthy brands of Caramel Sauce out there, or you can be industrious and make your own...or you can default like I did this time to the cheap not-so-healthy stuff and just use a little bit!)
Chopped Nuts
Mini marshmallows
Mini chocolate chips--below is my favorite healthier brand!
Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
This would be SO fun as a dessert bar for friends! I may try that one soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment