Great afternoon with the teens!

Had a great day out Teen Soul-winning today. 17 teens in attendance and 7 people saved! Very good in view of the fact that we have very little time now that daylight savings is over. It is practically dark as soon as we start! We only had about half an hour out soul-winning. I was going to take some more pictures, but I forgot I had my camera till the last group of kids was getting off the bus! Anyways, here are a couple of our kids; we have such a GREAT group...

A few of our guys...Totally PUMPED, can't you tell?!...




2 of our young ladies ready to go win souls! However, they went with Dan and I. I regret to say that we picked the GRUMPY Street! A bunch of people who thought they didn't need God! Oh well, can't say we didn't try today!



No comments:

Post a Comment