A Busy Day in God's House...

Sunday marked the end of our Fall Program '09. Everyone worked SO hard to bring visitors these past 7 weeks. We had 8 visitors in the teen department and, I believe, 19 adult visitors! WOW! It is GREAT to see the house of God packed out on a Sunday morning!

I don't have the exact figures, but I believe we had 8 saved and 5 baptized on Sunday morning as well! God is good! One of our faithful church ladies won the prize for the most adult visitors...a new laptop computer!

Our teens did such a great job inviting friends and family to church and befriending the new visiting teens as well.

We also had our quarterly missions meeting this past Saturday evening and had a good turnout of about 25 or 26 people. We signed Christmas cards to mail to our missionaries and took a group picture to send them along with their card and love offering.

It brings to mind the verse in Psalms, I believe..."I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord!" I LOVE church! What a privilege to be a Christian!

No comments:

Post a Comment