Any Ideas?

I am ALWAYS on the lookout for new healthy snack or dessert ideas.

If you have any, post a comment below my post!!

I will post a few that I use.

Apples and peanut butter

Blue corn Tortilla chips

Ezekiel 4:9 bread w/ apple butter

Corn Chips (plain)

Fruit

2 or 3 Big Marshmallows

(Sometimes if I have some cravings I might buy a candy bar and cut it in 3 or 4 pieces and put it in a Ziploc bag. Just eat one-fourth at a time!)

Nuts (I buy the bags of nuts in the shell whenever I can afford nuts. They are cheaper and Darren LOVES to crack nuts. Then I don't end up eating as many!)

Sesame Sticks...Mmmm!!

I also buy naturally sweetened cookies from the health food store, cut them in half, put them in a Ziploc bag, then I have a sweet treat with my cup of coffee or hot tea!

Can anyone give me some more ideas? Post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment