How Can We Be Sure God Will Hear And Help?

Psalms 91:1 & 15 "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

"He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him."

Great thought today, God!

EVERYONE wants God to hear their voice as they cry out to Him. How can I be sure He will hear?

By dwelling close to Him. Not just visiting Him in areas of my life, but centering every aspect of my life around His will--what HE would want.

What a great reminder, God! I need you in every tiny area of my life today, no matter how insignificant it may seem...how I dress, how I greet others around me, how I spend my spare time, etc.

I invite you into every area of my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment