Young People are IMPORTANT!


II Kings 15:1-3

"In the twenty and seventh year of Jereboam king of Israel began Azariah son of Amaziah king of Judah to reign.

Sixteen years old was he when he began to reign, and he reigned two and fifty years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jecholiah of Jerusalem.

And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, according to all that his father Amaziah had done;"

Thanks, God, for this reminder of what GREAT things young people can do for your work!

Young people can be great leaders for God if they surrender their life to You during their youth. Young people needn't wait till adulthood to begin their service for God. In their youth, they are establishing what kind of adult they will become.

Thank You, God, for the PRIVILEGE of working with young people and encouraging them to give their lives to You in their youth. I pray You will give me wisdom to show our young people through my life what a WONDERFUL thing it is to live a life fully surrendered to Your will. I couldn't be happier with my choice as a young person to yield my life to Your service. No regrets. It is so much fun to serve You!



No comments:

Post a Comment