Will What I Say Affect What I Do?



I Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners."

I find it interesting that God used the word "communications" here rather than speech. He knew in the future how many different means of communication we would have access to! This verse of truth covers ANY way we communicate with others...letters, texting, emailing, Facebook, phone calls, etc. It seems this would even include our body language, facial expressions, reactions to others, etc.

If our communications become evil, they will begin to affect our manners, or the way we act.

Every moment of my life is important and may have a large influence on others. Every little text, email, note, expression is SO important.

Thank You, God, for this reminder to keep you in every single area of my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment